Cakasa (Nigeria) Company Limited was incorporated in 1974 to provide engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the Nigerian oil, gas, and industrial infrastructural clients. A trailblazer in the country’s oil and gas sector, Cakasa was one of the first indigenous companies to be ISO 9001:2000 certified. We are now introducing ISO 14000 requirement into all our processes.
Qualification and Competencies
• Bachelors degree in Relevant Engineering Branch with minimum of 2nd class Upper
• Seven (7) Years Experience in major Oil Field, Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Industry
• Demonstrated Proficiency in Computer Skills, Including all M.S Office Suites
• Must be highly experienced in the Preparation of Pre-Qualification, Technical & Commercial Bids
• Must be experienced in the use of Computer Programs applicable to the Resources & Activity Durations on Construction Project
• Must be highly versatile in the preparation of variation cost on all project related cost in the Oil & Gas construction jobs especially tank farm projects
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Second degree (MSC/MBA) in relevant field would be an added advantage
• Prepare pre-qualification documentation to clients
• Prepare technical details of intending project- these include project execution plan, project organogram, quality plan, community plan, mobilization plan and other documents required for technical bid.
• Carries out FEED of projects requested by clients
• Arrange to defend bids with clients
• Prepares commercial bids as requested by clients
• Provide budgetary estimates for clients
• Supervise the work of bid engineers
Interested candidate should send application in their own handwriting with detailed C. V. present remuneration, names and address of referees, day time contact numbers and address (not P. O. Box) and copies of relevant credentials to reach the address below not later than one week from the date of this publication.
HEAD, CORPORATE SERVICES
96, PALM AVENUE MUSHIN