Somotex Nigeria Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
Degree in Information Technology
This role is responsible for overseeing IT related queries for the Group in Nigeria and ensure effective communication are in place, also to provide IT support to the organization.
- Maintain and support IT equipment in meeting rooms and conference rooms. Support Computers, Printers and Mobile phones.
- Maintain, update and track IT Assets according to the defined processes (Computers, Printers, Monitors, data accessories, Software, Network, and Server etc.)
- Provide training to end users (Induction training, SharePoint, including required adhoc training.
- Ensure that Support tickets are handled according to defined support concept and support processes
- Provide feedback on areas that require further improvement within the department
- Assist the IT operation team in daily operation.
- Ensure that all software and Hardware are used according to external and internal rules.
- Oversee Network services related to organization operation with IT and Network team
- Prioritize and solve IT Tasks according to Defined Services, Processes, standards and policies for IT
• Bachelor Degree in a related field
• Must have 2+ Years IT professional experience.
• Strong knowledge about Workplace services
• Excellent customer service orientation and knowledge of applicable best practices, policies, and procedures
• Strong Knowledge about IT Service Management and IT support processes with focus on Service request, Service Catalogue, Incident, Problem, Asset and Change
• Strong Knowledge about how to use and utilize WebEx, Video conference, SharePoint, AD, UC, Service Manager, MS office applications
• Strong knowledge about Services delivered by IT Enterprise operation
• General good knowledge about IT infrastructure, hardware and software
• Good knowledge about Project Management
• Very Broad knowledge of IT Systems and IT Solutions
• Strong problem Management knowledge and actively perform the role as Problem Analyst
Responsible for soliciting and facilitating electronic commerce between businesses. Markets products to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
- Pitch products and services.
- Develop presentations.
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Oversee product development.
- Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
- Develop sales quota targets.
- Anticipate revenues.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions.
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
- Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
To apply send application and CV to email@example.com