Job Adverts at Banner Energy Limited
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Banner Energy Limited
Banner Energy is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The receptionist performs routine clerical, and secretarial in answering telephones and receiving clients, providing customer assistance and record-keeping.
- Develops and maintain office forms and procedures, assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives clients and answer questions, in person and by telephone, responds to inquiries from employees when necessary.
- Operates listed office machines as required.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other materials.
- Maintain store inventory and purchase.
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical conduct
- Pay attention to details
- Time management.
- This position operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipments such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- A minimum of OND in Secretarial Studies, Book Keeping or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Preferably a female, not more than 28 years.
go to method of application »
- This position is of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Maintain the strictest confidence of the MD at all times.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Liaising between other staff and the MD.
- Preparing letters, reports and correspondence in a professional way.
- Other PA duties as required.
- A minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Degree in Social science, English language, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Preferably a male.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Willing to travel.
- Well presented.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent time management and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Thinking on the spot.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Banner Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco