SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. Through our local businesses we work in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.
We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship in making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are local beer experts, producing more than 200 beers that are freshly brewed from locally-grown ingredients and only sold in their country of origin. We also brew internationally famous beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch. We produce our own soft drinks as well as beer and are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity
- Lead Asset Care strategy development and implementation
- Ensure Engineering standards compliance
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Manage projects
- Manage the utilities function including operations and maintenance
- Manage Site engineering including Site Maintenance Engineering Stores and Procurement
- Ensure legal compliance
- Manage people
- Good knowledge of best practices in Manufacturing
- Problem solving
- Familiarity with maintenance systems
- Analytical and evaluative skills
- Good people management skills
- Qualified Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of modern Asset Care principles
- Sound technical background with strong long term planning skills
go to method of application »
- Maximize sales through effective planning and deployment of vehicles.
- Meet intercompany delivery requirements
- Logistics management
- Vehicle care, maintenance and availability
- People and Performance Management.
- Ensure legislative compliance for vehicles under your control
- Daily fleet report is compiled and managed
- Monthly fleet report is compiled and managed
- Minimum B. Degree in Transport Management/Logistics
- Minimum 5 years in transport management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good numeracy and computer skills
Method of Application
Use links below to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.