Jobs at Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP)
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: 18 March, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Community Life Advancement Projec
Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP), a local NGO working to reduce the impacts of ill-health, HIV/AIDS and poverty wants for immediate employment, in her Abuja and Enugu State offices, the services of:
- A minimum of first degree in Accounting with at least 2 years' experience as an accountant in a not for profit organisation.
go to method of application »
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline with professional traininq in internal audit.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their application and CV indicating State of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of work on Wednesday March 18, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP)Similar Jobs
- Deputy Finance Manager at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Aviation Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Senior Project Manager, MAFITA at Adam Smith International
- Logistics Officers at Oxfam Nigeria
- Finance Officer at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Medical Adviser at the German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
- Country Support Associate, Severe Malaria at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Site Study Coordinator Research at Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS)