Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With over 7,979 staff operating from 240 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 53,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments.
- Our client is a multinational consumer goods business. They manufacture and distribute some of the most familiar household names in the world. Operating in (5) core categories including food & nutrition and electronics. They employ over 6500 people across Africa, Europe, Asia and North America
- They currently have a requirement for a Utilities Manager for there manufacturing operations. Reporting to the Head of Engineering you will be responsible for managing the utilities equipment, facilities and operations activities at (2) sites i.e. steam boilers, air compressors, chillers, generators, water treatment, waste water treatment, cooling towers etc
- To manage mechanical workshop
- To plan and execute utilities engineering projects
- Train and develop engineers and technicians
Knowledge, Skills & Experience needed
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Professional membership
- 10 + years of Industrial experience
- Minimum of 3+ in charge of a Utilities section that involves all of steam boilers, chillers, air compressors, and generators
- Very good understanding of Electrical Systems and Controls
- Able to travel with high flexibility and mobility
- Very good communicator
- Team Player
- Very good trouble shooting skills
- Should be able to work in a multinational, multicultural environment
go to method of application »
Our client is a multinational consumer goods business. They manufacture and distribute some of the most familiar household names in the world. Operating in (5) core categories including food & nutrition and electricals. They employ over 6500 people across Africa, Europe, Asia and North America.
They are looking for an experienced Export Manager with responsibility for effective management of export logistics to achieve agreed sales and commercial objectives within approved budgetary limits. You will also be responsible for the execution of all agreed plans with 3PLs, Government agencies and other initiatives within the key trade channels.
- Managing 3rd party logistics service providers and ensure that the costs, service level and relationship are maintained at the desired level.
- Coordination of demand to ensure physical stock availability and operational systems to meet all demands.
- Manage relationship and interface with third parties and statutory agencies
- Optimise outbound logistic costs and ensure 3LSP comply with the company set rules as well as the legal requirements
- Document preparation for export process and coordinate the resolution of customer complaints
- Stock availability at the customers end with appropriate replenishment mechanism
Knowledge Skills & Experience
A university graduate in any Chemical science discipline/business degree/statistics. Any university degree supported with a MBA. Higher Diploma in Logistics/purchasing/supply management with 4 + years experience in a similar position
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.