Candidate to drive the development and marketing of Caritas Digital to support business operations.
- Drive the development of Caritas Digital as a leading digital/new media service provider to clients
- Develop strategies to identify potential clients and pitch the services of Caritas Digital
- Review existing services to current clients and recommend appropriate digital media services to enhance impact and visibility
- Supervise the building and maintenance of content distribution network by way of social media channels
- Work closely with Head of Caritas Media to mentor Media Department staff in the interpretation, analysis, and use of media research tools for client-specific problems and participate in client meetings & brainstorming sessions as advised.
- Produce reports and analyses on relevant issues on digital media which may improve competitiveness of Caritas Digital and add value to clients’ operations
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns of existing clients
- Identify and advise Head of Caritas Media on partnerships/affiliations with international firms for purpose of improving competitiveness and market share of Caritas Digital
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience in the use of digital media tools and platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs etc
- Excellent computer skills which must include web development
- Must be creative, analytic and have an eye for detail
- Communication & Reputation Management
- Ability to constantly analyze the PR industry and identify bespoke digital media tools and applications to improve clients’ business and brand visibility.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Social Science, Humanities or other disciplines
- Certification in web development, application and digital media
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage