Our client, The University of Lagos Holding Company (UNIHOLD) is a fully registered private limited liability company with several subsidiaries, including, University of Lagos Ventures Limited, University of Lagos Press & Bookshop Limited and the University of Lagos Pharmaceutical Limited. The aim of each subsidiary is to maintain and promote vigorous and sustainable growth based on delivering a high quality service to its clientele.
Due to restructuring, UNIHOLD is looking to recruit Marketing Manager to manage the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company in order to increase profitability, maintain and retain a good relationship with clients.
The challenges are fresh, the atmosphere is high energy and the growth opportunities are endless. Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced work environment? We are on the look out for you.
- Increase profitability
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Sourcing advertising opportunities via social media
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
Knowledge of project management
Confident and able to use initiative to manage varied workload
Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail
Team-player, comfortable working in a small business environment where flexibility is required
Advanced communications skills (written / oral)
Experience in updating websites
Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and survey tools
Knowledge of social media
Experience / interest in corporate social responsibility
Willingness to attend external meetings and conferences
Minimum Qualification / Experience
Minimum three years’ experience working in a marketing role
go to method of application »
Complete System Administration of the office which include but not limited to the following:
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness
- Development of formatted Excel sheets for databases and training Staff on usage.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Researching and installing new systems
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users
- Securing data from internal and external attack
- Offering users appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Mentoring and training new ICT support staff
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager
Servers, Intranet, Web development and Networks
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to create formatted worksheets for Staff
Strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
Self-motivated and excellent attention to details.
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience with strong IT skills
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale