Account Officer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 31 July, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Location: Dopemu, Lagos
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Oversee taxes and abide by federal regulations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND or HND in Accounting or a related field.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting and Sales/Marketing experience is key.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Accounting experience.
- Expertise with QuizBooks or any other accounting package(s).
- Relevant years of working.
- Other relevant trainings and certification
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicant must be within the age 25 – 34 years.
- For Single within the age bracket of 25 - 28 years.
- For Married Female, not more than 34 years with Kids.
- Male or Female.
- Single or Married
- Smart looking, energetic and strong.
- Must live within Dopemu, Akowonjo, Gbagada, Oshodi, Egbeda, Ikeja , within Ikeja busstop.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Intern - SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship at Baker Hughes
- Cashier (Female) at RoVedana
- Accountant at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Risk, Internal Control and Compliance Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Tax Supervisor at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Product Analyst, ETPs & Indices at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Product Analyst, Thematic Assets at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Finance Officer at CARE