AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions
Director, Academic Programmes
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares class schedule
- Ensure all activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and put in place the necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures to ensure both compliance and improvement: such procedures will include teaching, research and management of all resources
- Develop educational process and policies to meet curriculum goals.
- Refresh and develop new programmes in order to attract new students and markets
- Provide training to faculty on latest instructional technology and technique.
- Responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the academic strategy
- Develop unique and interactive educational programs and courses for students.
- Develop and implement academic enhancement programs for students.
- Schedule regular meetings with staffs and faculty.
- Assist in preparing students’ score sheets and attendance records.
- Coordinate with the academic team in sharing faculty and other educational and instructional ideas.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Sciences or related field; PhD. Preferred.
Skills and Qualification:
- Must have a very strong academic record and standing
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a very good understanding of academic disciplines
- Possess leadership ability.
- Possess ability to negotiate, mediate conflicts and advocate
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Strong written oral, and interpersonal communication skills as well as organization, problem solving and multi- tasking ability.
- Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows , and advanced Concepts in Information Technology.
- Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must include desired position, on the email subject.
Note: Position exist in Abuja FCT.