AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions
Director of Business Development and Marketing
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate new Ideals with the aim of creating more sales and increasing client base.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Developing growth strategies and plan, with specific emphasis on student recruitment;
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Writing business proposals and negotiating with Clients.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- M.Sc from a reputable university preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field.
Skills and Qualification
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience with proven background of winning new businesses in an academic environment;
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Creative thinking and goal focused;
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, analytic and associated programs;
- Must have a strong research and strategic analysis skills;
- Must be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients;
- Proven ability to negotiate, with excellent presentation skills;
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Project management skills and collaborative skills;
- Experience in meeting and exceeding targets in student recruitment;
- Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must include desired position, on the email subject.
Note: Position exist in Abuja FCT.