- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
IT Personnel at Adold Engineering Company Limited
Posted on: 3 April, 2018
Deadline: 6 April, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Adold Engineering Company Limited
Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
Since our inception in 1976, we have expanded to offer full range of services in engineering and management related to the construction industry. These services range from development studies and planning, complete engineering and design, to procurement construction and supervision.
- The IT Personnel is responsible for managing and overseeing systems infrastructure, applications and network to support the tactical and strategic business goals and objectives.
- The jobholder will ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in line with business goals;
- Provide direction and support for all systems and the daily operational activities of the IT department;
- Work closely with business decision makers across the organization to identify, recommend, develop,
- Implement and support effective technology solutions for all parts of the organization; define and implement IT policies and procedures and ensure sound practices.
- Plan for and recommend IT policies, tools, processes and procedures in pursuit of its business results.
- Establish and review benchmark performance against international IT standards showing continued progress towards meeting and exceeding such standards.
- Training and educating users on best practices and ensuring that users keep to these standards using tools and IT processes.
- Document, manage and propose improvements in company/organizational infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain servers and manage the day to day running of the cloud and local services of the organization.
- Maintain an effective helpdesk system to quickly and efficiently capture, diagnose and mitigate IT issues.
- Manage security and threats against company data/resources using tools, policies and procedures.
- Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status ·
- Ensure installation of lock out programs ·
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate.
Educational and Essential Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' IT experience
- Certifications (added advantage): Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Certified IT specialist.
Skills and Personal attributes required:
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their updated CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Adold Engineering Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Network Engineer at Dangote
- Field Service and Device Terminal Engineer at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
- Photographer and Graphic Designer at CameraBoy Multimedia
- Data Assistant – Nigeria at Palladium Group
- Technical Head at Comercio Partners
- Network/IT Support Engineer at Xown Solutions Limited
- IT Project Manager at GVA Partners