Pastry and Food Supervisor at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.
Pastry and Food Supervisor
- Ensure pastries and other food menu meets the company's quality standard
- Conduct research on developing recipes and improvement of recipes
- Conduct regular stock movement
- Ensure high level of hygiene standard
- Pan and design production and food menu
- Supervise bakers and cooks
- Prepare reports on a daily and weekly basis
- Knowledgeable about GMP
- Should have hands on experience on pastries such as desserts, cakes, breads, pies etc.
- Has managed similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Has the ability to design system and ensure implementation of processes
- Has relevant professional qualifications such Food Safety, HSE,ISO 9001 certifications
- Sales/Customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to train, instill discipline and ensure team work.
- Minimum educational qualification is HND/B.Sc
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources and Administrative Associate at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Know More About Cookie Jar Gourmet BakerySimilar Jobs
- Director (Surveyor) SGL 17 at Federal Civil Service Commission
- Chef De Partie at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Sous-chef at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Executive Chef at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Domestic Chef/Cook at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Catering, Event and Hotel Management Instructor at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Continental Cook at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Chef at KyDAL Office Point