The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking prospective candidates for the project funded by UNHCR (Livelihoods Project). The position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Location: (Bama, Damasak, SMC-Maiduguri, and Ngala) Borno
Department: Atiku Center - Program.
Employment Status: Full Time (Project)
Duration: 1 (One) Year
Slot: 4 Openings
- Administer M&E tools, collect and enter classroom and school data
- Conduct basic M&E analysis as instructed by the supervisor.
- Support the implementation of program assessments and evaluations
- Support the team in documenting and implementing lessons learned and good practices.
- Support in conduct of annual learning assessments.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- BSc Mathematics, Statistics, ICT, Research or any relevant Social Sciences.
- 2 years’ experience of data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
- Good organizational and analytical skills and ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and community mobilization skills.
- Knowledge of local language preferred.
- Good IT skills needed and ability to use excel and similar software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
- M&E Assistant (Bama, Borno State) - Click Here (docs) to apply
- M&E Assistant (Damasak, Borno State) - Click Here (docs) to apply
- M&E Assistant (SMC-Maiduguri, Borno State) - Click Here (docs) to apply
- M&E Assistant (Ngala, Borno State) - Click Here (docs) to apply
Click here for more information
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status. For information on AUN, visit our Web site at www.aun.edu.ng
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here (doc) to apply online and submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references on a single file to: email@example.com in a word document or PDF format