Konga Nigeria - We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 6 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values in a nutshell speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
Inventory Management Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced Inventory Management Supervisor to join our effervescent team based in the Port Harcourt office. The successful applicant will be expected to support the running/operations of the warehouse as follows:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead inventory team to set related schedules and resolve task
- Monitor completeness, accuracy and compliance during inventory transactions (period counts and cycle counts)
- Oversee movement and handling of products within the warehouse
- Track re-order level of product, follow-up and ensure adequate supply of inventory for order fulfilment
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates the performance of inventory team members
- Maintains a high level of WH safety standards
- Reports to the Warehouse Operations Manager
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skill
- Problem Solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- At least 4 years’ experience in related field
- Age Required: 25-40 years
Area of Specialization:
- Supply chain/logistics or any other related specialization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter captured as “Inventory Management Supervisor (PH)”
Note: It is noteworthy to mention that only candidates who fit the description will be shortlisted.