Financial Writer at Nairametrics
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 18 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Nairametrics
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To deliver a top-quality and highly relevant real-time financial news feed for our website with the aim of improving our natural search rankings and driving qualified traffic to our website.
- To write excellent articles in a timely fashion using original sourcing.
- To work quickly with minimal supervision, researching, writing and editing confidently on topics related to capital & money market issues.
- To produce a feed of news that reflects the global events impacting forex markets.
- To continually develop knowledge and understanding of the best-practice principles of SEO copy.
- To become an expert in a the wide-ranging consequences of financial and economic events.
Ability / Expertise:
- A versatile financial news writer with a strong eye for detail even while producing speedy, timely articles.
- Excellent writing skills - demonstrating a dynamic and variable style, concerned with getting key messages across quickly and efficiently.
- A business-minded professional - confident, friendly and down to earth.
- A thoughtful and decisive individual, capable of owning and rationalising creative decisions but equally receptive to feedback.
- An organised but creative thinker, capable of writing to tight deadlines and challenging constraints.
- Well organised and efficient, with exceptional attention to detail.
- An expert in writing content around capital and money market.
- A passion for financial markets, and the political and economic factors that influence them.
- Experience or knowledge of how to rank highly within Google News.
- Bachelors Degree is required, Journalism, and English majors preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Know More About NairametricsSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited