Financial Accountant at WFO International
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Roedl & Partner - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Benin, Edo State
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/she will help deliver world class finance and accounting support for effective operations of our existing assets and the realisation of the overall objective of the company.
- Entering daily transaction in SAP general ledger and accounting system.
- Providing procurement supports to plant managers
- Leading local statutory tax audits and compliance
- Managing Inventory accounting and physical stock control.
- Preparing special accounting reconciliations reports
- Managing fixed asset in SAP and physical control, including maintaining an up-to-date register
- Reviewing petty cash reconciliation to ensure it complies with company policy.
- Participating in Sarbanes-Oxley based internal controlling and documentation.
- Participate in year-end statutory and group financial audit
- Ensure all vendor compliance documentations are in line with the company’s policies
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintain proper filling & documentation system
- Assist in internal auditing of the business
- Assist in monthly and periodic closing activities.
- Any other duty assigned by the Senior Accountant
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting, Economics or related courses.
- Must be professionally certified ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Must possess 3 to 5 years work experience on hands-on finance and reporting functions,
- Must possess proven knowledge and experience in financial modelling, operating expense control, trend analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic financial direction.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and proficiency in accounting software.
- Must possess knowledge of financial management budgeting, forecasts, and cash flow management.
- Knowledge of SAP/BPC is an added advantage.
- Experience in interpreting financial information
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness along with a cooperative attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Financial Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Medical Billing Officer at Inland Specialist Hospital
- Finance Officer, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator (KaLMA) at British Council
- Bursar at Vincintore Limited
- Head of Risk Management - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Financial Accountant at Digital Marketing Skill Institute
- Accountant at Micromoney International
- Senior Strategy Associate - Mixta at ARM Hold Co.