Civil Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Horkey International Services Limited
Horkey International Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, which provides services in Dredging, Corrosion Control and Marine support services.
- Collecting project information, carrying out on-site investigation, and drafting project technical proposal for project manager;
- Cooperating with the project team to complete drawing and calculation tasks at various stages of design consultation.
- In charge of preparation and publication of report and design drawings
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering and another related area, with more than 5-year working experience in construction design & consultation area.
- Coren Certificate Holder
- Experience in road & bridge design is preferred.
- Familiar with the technical specifications and standards of Nigerian,
- Theoretical fundamental knowledge of civil engineering.
- Skilled in CAD design drawing, Office software, etc.;
- Good teamwork and good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Horkey International Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager at Horkey International Services Limited
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager at Horkey International Services Limited
- Structural Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Know More About Horkey International Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Engineering at Riby Finance
- Coordinator, Operations Engineer (Renewable) at eHealth Systems Africa
- Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing) at Willers Solutions
- Service Engineer at Atlas Copco
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Genesis Group
- Senior HVAC Engineer at Mandilas Group
- Consultant - Technical Support to CSDevNet at Climate & Sustainable Development Network of Nigeria
- PPM Monitoring Officer at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc