Youth-Friendly Health Services (YFHS) Officer at Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Posted on: 24 July, 2019
Deadline: 8 August, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a leading non-profit organization dedicated to advancing young people’s health and rights to ensure their successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. Working in partnership with governments, communities, and young people, AHI implements innovative interventions in policy advocacy, prevention education, service delivery and inclusive programming, all aimed at expanding opportunities for young people’s well-being
AHI seeks a motivated healthcare professional to oversee programmes offering high-quality sexual and reproductive health services to clients within her Adolescent and Youth-friendly Clinic in Lagos and various outreach sites.
Youth-Friendly Health Services (YFHS) Officer
- Work with the SRH Program Manager to provide access to youth friendly health service.
- Participate in developing, organizing, and facilitating trainings for clinic service providers on YFHS.
- Help develop roadmap to increase access to youth friendly health services.
- Collaborate with providers to arrange event days for youth at their sites.
- Work with program managers to develop/ implement specific programmes serving young people.
- Conduct monthly assessments and report of services at the YFHS clinic.
- Provide timely reporting to supervisor on all activities.
- Assist with other related activities as assigned.
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Excellent oral & written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills to facilitate partnership with other key providers.
- Experience working with young people on youth-related health issues and the ability to communicate with youths at their level.
- At least one (1) year experience in clinical practice with valid practicing license.
- Familiarity with public health issues, especially as they affect youth.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, attaching their CV and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format (stating current salary and salary expectation) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Action Health Incorporated (AHI)Similar Jobs
- Health Outreach Officer - MMC/Jere at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Health Systems Strengthening Advisor at RTI International
- NYSC Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
- Senior Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
- Senior Technical Officer - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
- Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
- Oncology Nurse at Sigma Consult