Head of Business at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a power company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire a candidates specifically for the power sector of the company to fill the vacant position below:
Head of Business
- The goal of the Business Head is simple, to harness technology, insight and creative thinking to help all members of the company’s operating model identify and deliver value for our clients and our suppliers.
- Designs and delivers commercial strategies for the group – at a top line level this involves driving existing and developing new revenue opportunities for the business, both at a client and business level. Education and knowledge are both a significant part of this, as to the range of commercial opportunities that exist across our business.
- Leads commercial (re)negotiations for client and also those businesses or situations which represent the greatest risk or reward to our business; providing leadership on direction for the mid value client base.
- Establishes and leads teams to drive and share heightened commercial awareness, best practice and consistency across the network; this is essentially a knowledge sharing group where leaders come together on a 3 weekly basis to widen their knowledge of the key commercial levers in our business.
- Develop team so that they can leverage the full commercial potential of the operating model, delivering on the business’ “Brilliant Basics”, Commercial diversification and Commercial development KPI’s.
- To professionalise, develop, drive and own the commercial strategy.
- Integrate the commercial strategy with the company’s Network’s core objectives.
- Implement team processes and procedures to maximise efficiency and commercial return.
- Input into P&L reporting and act on outputs to ensure profitability is maximised and performance is understood.
- Implement analytical processes to inform editorial on popularity and conversion for partners.
- Establish and maintain effective partner relationships for the company’s network, including the relationship with the individual operating companies.
- Act as a member of the management team to assist with governance of the business, support change, challenge performance and coach/support team members to drive delivery.
- Involved in negotiating contracts and commercials with clients (reviewed with Legal team) covering AVBs (Agency Volume Based rebates); media credits, buying commitments & resources and procurement related PRIPs (Performance-Related Income Payments)
- Presents solutions to issues and liaises with auditors to resolve problems arising from negotiation and execution of the contract
- Provides central leadership on contractual commitment disputes to maintain strong client relationships
- Identifies and seizes opportunities to drive Profit & Loss, driving teams to improve margin and efficiency across core services, and be accountable for delivery of annual income targets
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to translate business strategy into a commercial business plan using innovative and value add client-centric solutions which deliver growth and market leading reputation
- Partners with management team to manage core income, budgets and forecasts, through
- accurate and timely reporting
- Drives efficient processes to deliver value for client and the company’s Network integration
- Connects self and team with brands and company regionally and with clients, media owners and external partner agencies at the most senior level to build stronger relationships
- Proactively ensures self and team are at the forefront of current and future industry and client thinking
- Supports all team leads to ensure the trading and investment management KPI’s are achieved.
- Drive and support the company’s Network programmatic and content agendas
- Be an ambassador for the brand, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver the operating model and build the brand reputations of the company’s Network. Deliver thought leadership that will support the business’ agenda.
- At least 5 - 10 years commercial & media experience
- In-depth understanding of budget management
- Strong ability to develop and drive commercial strategies that delivers business outcomes
- In-depth understanding of all company’s Network brands and business operations
- Clear ability to drive strategic partnerships and deliver strong results
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Quality decision making
- Influential and courageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Analytics skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Commercial and strategic thinker
- Influencing collaborative outcomes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
For More Information: Contacts Success Nwosu via: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Director (Nigerian/Expatriate) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Credit - Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Senior Project Associate at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Photizzo Technologies Ltd
- Marketing Operation Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Sales Executive at ASA SECURITY
- Head Sales, Real Estate at Afordonz Consulting
- Business Development Officer at Adexen
- Graduate Trainee - Investment Sales Advisory at Cardinal Stone
- Sales Executive at Sunrose Consulting
- Sales Manager (Travels and Tours) at Sellafield Energy