Retired Custom Officer at ConnectRail Service Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at ConnectRail Service Limited
Connect Rail Services Limited - Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
Retired Custom Officer
We are looking for a responsible retired Customs Officer to manage customs documentation.
The goal is to establish a safe workplace for clients and employee.
- Identifying people to question based on prior offenses/likely risk etc.
- Manage all custom documentation
- Manage all NPA documentation
- Identify all corrective measure to sort all import and export of goods from one terminal to the other
- Effective take-over of all Customs imports and export clearance functions.
- Legislative reform to provide a basis for the application of modern Customs Procedures.
- Seamless real-time transactions, paperless flows, and connectivity with other stakeholders.
- Development of a single window for harmonizing and standardizing international trade information.
- Increased awareness/capacity building of stakeholders.
- Proven experience as Custom Officer
- Ability to liaise with other stakeholders
- Experience in writing reports
- Proficient in MS Office
- Implementation of Agreement on Customs Valuation. (ACV)
- Collaboration with the World Customs Organization, Business, and stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
Method of Application
Qualified Candidate should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from ConnectRail Service Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Social Media & Growth Hacker Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited