Customer Service - Technical Support at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group - Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with large base of customers across different locations in Nigeria and beyond have an opening in the capacity below:
Customer Service - Technical Support
- Call Center Supervisors help train and motivate call center representatives as they answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for customers
- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives performance standards, and policies.
- Coaching and cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
- Answering agents questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities and taking corrective actions, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction
- Emphasis on first level trouble shooting and concern redressal
- Maintain and build lasting customer relationships by ensuring concern attended are resolved
- Build customers’ interest in products and services for all queries been attended
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Study and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports by subordinates.
- Reviews PBX data to monitor the customer experience and subordinate statistics
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Computer knowledge
- Analytical and efficient
- Internet and Tech savvy
- Customer query resolving skills
- Sales Acumen
- Customer focus
- Excel knowledge (Must)
- Must be a graduate with 3 - 5 years experience on customer care supervisory role.
- Fluent in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume /CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position and location applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Lorache Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account / Internal Audit Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Know More About Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Agent at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Telemarketer at Mwanga
- Customer Service Intern at Barter.NG
- Front Desk Administrator at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Front Desk/Customer Service Personnel at African Industries Group - AIG
- Contact Center Agent (Hausa Speaking) at Workforce Management Centre
- Customer Support Executive at SENRI Limited