Senior Technical Officer/Technical Officer at The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 17 July, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at The Partnership for Advocacy in C
The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health at Scale (PACFaH@Scale) is a health accountability network of Nigerian civil society organizations working to catalyze national and state governments to make adequate provision for child and family health in Nigeria through evidence based advocacy for domestic financing and building champions within the executive and legislature.
Senior Technical Officer/Technical Officer
- The ideal candidate will provide technical oversight and supportive supervision to sub-grantee NGOs in the areas of - workplan development; activity budget review; activity implementation; M&E and Documentation; Organizational development of the implementing NGO (focusing on Family Planning, Routine Immunization, Primary Health Care Under One Roof, Childhood killer Diseases and Task Shifting and Task Sharing national policy).
- Suitable qualified candidates may also be considered for a Senior Technical Officer position.
Qualified candidates MUST:
- Have a strong and updated knowledge of the Nigerian child and family health policies
- Have strong knowledge of the functionaries and structures of federal and state health systems environment
- 3-5 years managing NGO sub-grants providing supportive supervision and 5-7 years for the Senior Technical Officer
- Be able to provide strategic leadership and professional guidance to the technical team of the sub-grantee NGOs
- Have specific competences in M&E for health advocacy projects
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a Master's Degree in Public Health, Health Economics or Biostatistics (Mandatory for the position of Senior Technical Officer)
- Have general knowledge and background interest in the non-profit sector or development-programming environment
- Have the capacity for high-level interaction with partners and stakeholders
- Also required is an ability to work within time-sensitive deadlines, with project teams and TO under the supervision of STO to achieve project deliverables within timelines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Letter of Application and CV with contact details of 2 referees, the CV should be submitted as an attachment and the Letter of Application within the body of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title "MEAL" as the subject of the mail.
- Do not attach copies of certificates.
- Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Open to only applicants residing in Minna
- The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and especially encourages applications from qualified female candidates.
- Recent Jobs from The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer at The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
- Office Administrator at The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
- Know More About The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)Similar Jobs
- Psychiatric Nurse at Synapse Resource Center
- Scientific Communication Specialist at IQVIA
- Technical Lead - Health System Strengthening - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Consultant, Reproductive Health Cost Reporting System in Nigeria Pilot Study at Palladium Group
- HMIS Specialist - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager- Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Nutrition & Health Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International