Deck Foreman at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: Req-1486
- Supervise deck operations and ensure that high, safe standards of rigging are maintained.
- Ensure that all lifting rigging (shackles, slings, strops etc.) are in good condition and are certified prior to being put in use.
- Ensure that clear, unambiguous directions are given to the Crane Driver during the movement of loads around the deck by the crane.
- Ensure that the deck crew are briefed on the work scope and that they are fully aware of any safety precautions to be observed. This includes the performance of "Tool-Box talks/TRACs".
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Well Operations Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0008)
- Preference would be given to those who can work both legally in Nigeria & UK
- Engineering Degree, Maintenance, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment, Ships Deckhand/Deck Crew
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Logistics Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development/Marketer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- AB/Bosun Crane Operator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Control Room Operator at Willers Solutions
- Lead Operator at Willers Solutions
- Drilling Logistics Lead III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Service Technician at Eaton
- Product Sales Engineer (Oil and Gas) at Willers Solutions
- Intern (IT Student) at Solar Turbines
- Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technologist I/II (CONUASS 08/07) at Ekiti State University
- Surfer Pilot and Surfer Engineer at BOURBON Oil & Gas