Sales/Marketing Officer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 23 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited - At Zanibal, our goal is to provide you with a platform and solution that delivers your business needs. We and our partners will work with you to get the best out of your Zanibal solution and to faciliate this process, we have have developed various partner programs to help you.
- Follow-up on leads generated though inbound phone, email and website inquiries. Qualify prospects to ensure that they are in our target market segments. Nurture prospects from interest to close as quickly as possible.
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional responses to prospect’s questions.
- Educate prospects about our products and services.
- Strategize and present high level technical and business solutions through understanding of prospect's business processes.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to prospects.
- Assist with lead generation activities when needed, including cold calling if necessary.
- Keep current on our products, services, industry trends and competitive offerings.
- Manage and track a high volume of prospects. Follow sales process and update CRM system to track sales progress. Update pipeline and forecasting information.
- Maintain paperwork for sales commissions.
- Assist Accounting with collections as needed.
- 3+ years selling software business applications, ideally CRM, ERP & Financial Services solutions.
- BA/BS, MBA a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Excellent closer.
- Sales Hunter. High energy level and hungry personality.
- Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization, especially at the VP and CXO level.
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Superb communicator with outstanding presentation skills.
- Highly organized, self-directed approach to sales development, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Strong business development skills.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry.
- Prior experience in ERP / Accounting or enterprise software sales is preferred.
- Technology savvy. Former technical background is a definite bonus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com
- Know More About Zanibal Solutions Nigeria LtdSimilar Jobs
- Trade Marketing Manager, Central Africa at Hewlett Packard - HP
- Sales Manager (FBU) at Inlaks
- Business Development Manager - Cyber Security/Enterprise Business at Inlaks
- Retail Store Manager at Temp A Staff
- Retail Store Assistant at Temp A Staff
- Business Development Personnel at ProTeck Aluminium Industries
- Sales Manager at BAT Computer Technologies
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG