HR Support Officer at Dangote
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dangote
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
HR Support Officer
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR & Admin Team, enabling the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way.
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Mmin function including letter writing, query confirmation of employees, file set up and management, producing/amending employment/contracts letters, travel arrangements and the processing of expenses
- Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained and making sure probation periods and other key events are appropriately signed off
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient and effective HR administrative procedures
- Facilitate HR helpdesk process. ensuring timely resolution of employee queries
- Provide administrative support for recruitment including references, offer letters, acceptance and rejection of offer letters
- Provide first line HR support to employees and line managers on mailers of leave, and other key administrative related activities
- Coordinate HR wide activities, including HR calendar and project plans.
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or any relevant field required
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (Associate Member) or relevant body desirous is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to organize tasks simultaneously, prioritize work and ensure tasks are completed by deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency Skills in the use of ERP e.g. SAP modules is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
- Recent Jobs from Dangote
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Talent Acquisition Officer at Dangote
- Compensation and Benefits Manager at Dangote
- Know More About DangoteSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Officer at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- Human Resource Generalist at Venerer Talent
- Technical Recruiter at Andela
- Human Resources Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Secretary/Junior HR at OfficeMakers International
- Practice Coordinator at KPMG
- Human Resource Coordinator at Mc Timothy Associates
- Human Resource Organisational Development (HR OD) Consultant at PACT