IT Specialist at Viacove
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Viacove
Viacove is an information technology and management consultancy company with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems.
- Supervise and deploy Software and Hardware solutions to Clients.
- Provide 1st/2nd level support to Clients on deployed solutions.
- Install and configure new hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Oversee the performance and security of the company’s systems and Network.
- Diagnose and resolve all technical issues related to hardware, software and networks.
- Manage the company’s network accounts, email accounts and websites.
- Develop Technical documents for proposals.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant work experience.
- Certified in either Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, IBM etc.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Shopify) will be a plus.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Good team spirit
- Excellent time management
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- First Degree (B.Sc) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering related disciplines
- Advanced Degree (M.Sc) or Certification in any of the aforementioned IT systems will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About ViacoveSimilar Jobs
- Value Added Services (VAS) Manager - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- IT Technical Support at Eko Maintenance Limited
- User Interface and Experience Designer at KPMG
- Mobile Application Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Mobile Developer at KPMG
- Telecommunications Engineer at Kampala International University (KIU)