Human Resource Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
Human Resource Officer
The Job Holder
- Supports the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provides counseling on policies and procedures.
- Is actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting advertisements and managing the hiring process.
- Creates and implements effective onboarding plans and develop training and development programmes.
- Assists in performance management processes.
- Supports the management of disciplinary and grievance issues and maintains employee records (attendance, data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
The applicant must:
- Have a B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- Have proven work experience of a minimum of 2 years as a HR Officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Have knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understand labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Be proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HR Management Systems is a plus
- Have outstanding organizational and time management abilities
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the "General Secretary/CEO" via: email@example.com
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Recent Jobs from Bible Society of Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT/Digital Media Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Audit Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Maintenance Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Donors/Members Relations Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Bookshop Supervisor at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Confidential Secretary at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Warehouse Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Know More About Bible Society of NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Projects Officer at Owens and Xley
- Human Resource Manager at Treasures Suites and Conferences
- Assistant General Manager (AGM), Human Capital Management at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Recruitment Specialist at Food Concepts Plc
- Human Resource Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Human Resources Coordinator at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Accounting Intern / HR Intern at Coinbox Limited
- Human Resources Assistant at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International