Donors/Members Relations Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
Donors/Members Relations Officer
The Job Holder
- Creates, manages and updates profiles of Donors on Donor Manager.
- Manages, plans, develops, implements and evaluates stewardship plans for assigned donors.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with donors, including arranging for courtesy visits by the division or senior management, as the case may be and ensure smooth and successful fundraising events.
- Must be willing to have flexible work schedule and travel at short notice.
The applicant must:
- Have a minimum of HND or 1st degree in Arts/ Humanities with at least 3 years working experience in marketing, public relations or customer relations.
- Possess a good public and human relations skills, good communication and presentation skills.
- Be productive and resourceful with proven experience in customer/client management.
- Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the "General Secretary/CEO" via: email@example.com
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Recent Jobs from Bible Society of Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT/Digital Media Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Audit Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Maintenance Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Human Resource Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Bookshop Supervisor at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Confidential Secretary at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Warehouse Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Know More About Bible Society of NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Internal Communications Supervisor at Sahara Group
- Brand Communications Manager at Sahara Group
- Content Operations Specialist at Carlcare Development
- Digital Marketing Specialist at GIBADI
- Communications Executive at Ventures Platform
- Senior Category Brand Manager - Gum & Candy (West Africa) at Mondelez International
- Digital Marketing Executive at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Content Marketing Officer at United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEAS