Maintenance Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
The Job Holder
- Ensures proper functioning of the CCTV/Security System.
- Ensures adequate lighting system, constant water and power supply for the office premises.
- Ensures regular supply of quality diesel to the generating sets and vehicles.
- Ensures preventive maintenance of the building, vehicles, electrical, electronics and plumbing installations.
- Ensures evacuation of the septic tank as and when due. Ensure prompt servicing, proper utilization and maintenance of all generating sets.
- Prepares accurate daily reports on daily consumption and submit monthly report of the Maintenance Unit activities for the previous month not later than the 4th working day of every month.
The applicant must:
- Have a minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical Electronics or any related course of study.
- Be a person of integrity, good character, goat-driven with ability to meet customers needs.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar jobs from reputable organizations.
- Be able to multi task and pay attention to detail.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the "General Secretary/CEO" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Recent Jobs from Bible Society of Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT/Digital Media Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Audit Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Donors/Members Relations Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Human Resource Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Bookshop Supervisor at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Confidential Secretary at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Warehouse Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Know More About Bible Society of NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Request for Proposal (RFP) FOR Management of automobile workshop at Vodstra Limited
- Civil Engineer at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Bio-Medical Engineer at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Senior Software Devleoper and Business Analyst at NetPro International Limited
- Generator Technician Operator at Niyya Food & Drinks Co Ltd
- Field Engineer - Logging and Perforating at Halliburton Energy Services
- Seismic Gun Mechanic at Atlas Professionals
- Seismic Navigator at Atlas Professionals