Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
Director - Consumer Products, West Africa
- If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
- Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world.
- Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Product leadership for all consumer products across markets in West Africa:
- Work with Visa’s clients and Business Development teams to ensure the product requirements of clients and Visa cardholders are clearly understood and prioritized
- Drive product-related and strategic initiatives with Visa’s clients, in collaboration with Business Development, Marketing and other functional teams
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for growth and/or improvement
- Provide input to new business opportunities and formal proposals (e.g. RFP’s)
Develop and manage products relevant to West African markets:
- Manage the introduction, communication and general implementation of product and service releases, new products and enhancements of services West Africa
- In cases where new products or capabilities are deployed in Westt Africa, work with cross-functional stakeholders and clients to understand local requirements and adapt products as required
- In cases where localized products, benefits or platforms are required to serve the needs of West African clients, take end-to-end accountability to develop and launch such capabilities, including competitor analyses, business cases, project and vendor management and cross-functional collaboration
Accountable for performance of Consumer products across West Africa:
- Review performance, available reporting and request additional management information as required for all products within the region
Manage expenses and budgets:
- Manage expenses and forecasts to ensure that budgets are appropriately allocated and spent
- Follow correct governance to maintain an exemplary control environment
- Tertiary qualification with a business, marketing, or other relevant degree
- Post-graduate qualification will be advantageous, but not an absolute requirement
- More than 8 years’ experience in payments, banking or financial services
- Experience in product management, and/or marketing management, and/or consulting
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Insight and understanding of analytics, segmentation and other product management principles
- Experience of management and/or business strategy will be advantageous
- Exposure to digital products and digital product management will be advantageous
- Strong conceptualization and problem solving skills
- Good networker with experience at senior levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Visa Incorporated career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply