Manager- Maintenance (Only Expatriate) at Oasis Management Company Limited
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Oasis Management Company Limi
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is a reputable multinational bottling Company. The organization is undergoing a massive restructuring, it currently requires the service of a top notch Maintenance Manager to complement its team.
Manager- Maintenance (Only Expatriate)
- Develops and implements the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Implements Support Strategies.
- Groups Multifunction Improvement Teams.
- Improved Preventive Maintenance
- Program Management Teams in Early
- System for Quality Maintenance
- Implementation of Tertiary Maintenance
- Develop and implement the Evaluation System Maintenance
- We evaluate the improvements in reliability and maintainability of the equipment is checked and helps raise the efficiency of the Plant and Product Quality.
- Evaluate the Efficiency of Maintenance Work, budget utilization and examines whether the work is being performed using the most economic and best.
- Implements Measurement Indicators (Reliability and Maintainability)
- Manages the budget for the maintenance in the plants of Nigeria.
- Manages the implementation of software maintenance management program.
- Manages the implementation of the Authorized Organizational Maintenance areas
- Participates in the Quality System.
- Strengthen teamwork, improve employee morale, create spaces where everyone contributed their best, make the workspace a creative environment, safe, productive and where development work is gratifying.
- Training and staff development
- Manages the Standard Role of staff employed and unionized
- Engineering Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical and Relate Field.
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree in Engineering.
- Automation System.
- Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Problem Solving.
- Project installation and commissioning.
- Manpower Management.
- Strong Leadership.
- Good English language
- Food and Beverage manufacturing
- Computer skill
- PLC and SCADA system
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill - Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Oasis Management Company Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Oasis Management Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Request for Proposal (RFP) FOR Management of automobile workshop at Vodstra Limited
- Civil Engineer at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Bio-Medical Engineer at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Senior Software Devleoper and Business Analyst at NetPro International Limited
- Generator Technician Operator at Niyya Food & Drinks Co Ltd
- Field Engineer - Logging and Perforating at Halliburton Energy Services
- Seismic Gun Mechanic at Atlas Professionals
- Seismic Navigator at Atlas Professionals