Key Account Manager-West Africa at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Key Account Manager-West Africa
Ref No: 004H3M
- In this position you will be responsible for the sale of the complete portfolio of the Oil &Gas, Power Generation, Food & Beverage & Water Business Units (including PLC, SCADA and DCS operating systems) in Nigeria - West Africa.
- You will be the first point of contact for existing and new customers. You will maintain an excellent relationship with your customers, which will allow you to understand their specific requests, business processes and needs. You work with various sales channels like the end customers, EPCs, system integrators and consultancy firms.
Your responsibilities will include among other things:
- Developing, maintaining and expanding lasting professional customer relations by means of regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Proactively taking on key positions in order to obtain budgeted orders from these customers.
- Negotiating price and conditions with the customer.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight in customer structures and organizations, and identifying and following up on opportunities with customers.
- Analyzing customer needs and elaborating offers both independently and in cooperation with the solutions/sales support team.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotes in cooperation with the proposal group.
- Coordinating technical support for customers.
- You have completed a relevant technical master degree (electronics or industrial automation).
- You have a 5 years of experience in industrial automation, preferably in the Oil & Gas and/or Power sectors.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude, while applying the required interpersonal skills.
- A good command of both oral and written English.
- A driver's license is required.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Schneider Electric Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Industry Business at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Field Service Representative, Energy & Power at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Field Service Outside Sales Representative, ITD at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Know More About Schneider Electric NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Tempkers Limited
- Sales Executive at Ultimus Holdings
- Electronic Mobile Payment Sales Agent at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital
- Office Assistant (Retail) at TalentSquare
- Female Sales Representative at Bradfield Consulting
- Hypermarket Officer at Saro Lifecare Limited