- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Personal Assistant at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparel and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing expenses
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A calm and professional manner.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- B.Sc./BA from a recognised university not lower than second class upper
- Not more than 27years of Age
- Knowledge of Business Development and proposal writing
- Proven experience in similar capacity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Garmspot Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Receptionist at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Garmspot Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Station Head at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Front Desk Officer at AT&A Investment Limited
- Office Assistant at Protaxi
- Accountant/ Administrative Officer at Summit Orthopaedics
- Receptionist at Summit Orthopaedics
- Office Support - Cleaners at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Front Desk Officer at Proten
- Test Administrator at Dragnet Nigeria