- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
HR Process Improvement Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
HR Process Improvement Manager
- The human resource process improvement Manager ensures that human resource programs support the long-term goals of the board. This position performs professional work of considerable difficulty overseeing a range of administrative functions related to human resource management, Start-up HR, Process improvement, employee development and customer service.
- This position also conducts regular HR training for employees and supervisors.
- HR start-up
- Process improvement
- Plans, directs and administers various human resource programs.
- Writes and revises job classification specifications.
- Develops HR training programs and teaches courses.
- Researches, analyses data and prepares quarterly reports on HR trends, new HR project suggestions and current program goals and progress.
- Develops, reviews and revises program policies and procedures.
- Provides advice and counsel to department heads, managers and staff on updating and interpreting programs.
- Represents the department with the board, related agencies and the public.
- Serves as an acting HR director in that person's absence.
- Master's Degree in a Human Resources
- 4-5 years Proven working experience as a HR manager
- Must be a resident of Abuja.
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience in HR startup and HR Process Improvement
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of HR software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- HR orientation
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Rossland Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead, Customer Service at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Finance Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Know More About Rossland Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Recruitment Consultant at Adexen
- Recruiter at Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Human Resources Specialist, P3 at UNICEF
- HR Officer at SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF)
- Senior Strategic Personnel Development Manager at Adexen
- Human Resource Assistant at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- HR Administrator at Proten
- Human Resources/Admin Manager at Topmost College of Education