Head, Subsurface at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req I D: Req-1447
- Determine and deliver the ongoing Reserves Review and Field Development Plan with the aim of maximising the asset value according to Client's corporate strategic objectives.
- Working in conjunction with the asset production and engineering team.
- Review analysed data (logs, cores, pressures & PVT) from drilled wells & production data from producing wells and update static & dynamic models to optimise field development, production and reservoir management.
- Evaluate economic attractiveness of business opportunities in designated fields, exploration acreage and production ventures and co-ordinate related technical and commercial activities.
- Represent the company externally as a technical expert on subsurface matters with government, partners and industry conventions and forums.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Geology, Geophysics etc. (Minimum Second class upper)
- A Master's Degree in Petroleum Engineering will be an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years in E&P environment with subsurface/wells management knowledge and experience including reservoir engineering, well engineering, exploration geology, geophysics and geomatics, operations geology, production engineering and reservoir management.
- An understanding and appreciation of the capital projects and operations disciplines and how they interact with subsurface/wells function.
- Strong understanding of Field Development Planning process including interface with, and roles of process and facilities engineering and production operations.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modelling and designing concepts.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- 3D Modelling, "B.Sc Engineering, Geology, Geophysics", Subsurface, Resevoir Engineer, Well Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi