Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Solar Regional Sales Representative
Ref No: 004QSC
The Solar Regional Sales Representative is responsible for the development of the sales of Schneider Electric solar offer in the Country. Job includes:
- Leading the commercial actions in the region including prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up, contract negotiation and conclusion in order to maximise the order intake and market share.
- The Representative shall follow-up the Solar Commercial Policy and Processes especially on profitability level. Contract management may include the management of Global Strategic Accounts and Targeted Global Accounts what could result in being involved on opportunities out of their area.
- The Representative will interact with the Business Development Manager for West Africa, and also receive support from Solar BU Sales Application Engineer.
- Estimated time: 80%
Contributing in promoting Solar in Country towards:
- External stakeholders (administration, media, solar associations …).
- Internal stakeholders (country president, business VP, offer marketing …).
- Estimated time: 10%
Contributing in building, updating and deploying a commercial plan for the country:
- Resource definition and allocation (esp interaction with execution and services)
- Targets and forecasts
- Commercial strategy – pricing positioning / business model / major customers
- Technical specification / evolutions of current and future product portfolio
- Supply chain (localisation, …)
- Country priorities
- She/he shall provide forecasts (order intake, project details, volume by product category) on a
- monthly basis for the next 3 months and on a quarterly basis for the next 12 months. She/he shall make sure that data in Bridge Front Office is updated before the last day of each month.
- Estimated time: 10%
- Business indicators (Order Intake, Sales, Profitability)
- Customer portfolio and conversion rate
- Hit rate and market share
- Bridge Front Office Accuracy
- Project sales experience, and technical background
- Networking capabilities (externally and internally)
- Leadership and management skills
- Solar business competencies (business model, market specifications, technical …)
- Collaboration spirit between areas, with other solar teams (Repetitive application, LoBs,
- Services …) and with country organisations (Energy, Partner, Execution, Services …)
- Synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Rigour and result driven
- Fluent English and local language.
- Understanding of French language would be a plus.
- The Regional Sales Representative reports to the area manager for ZONE.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.