Ongoing Recruitment at SIAO Partners
Posted on: 16 September, 2014
Deadline: 23 September, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SIAO
SIAO Partners is a Nigerian formed and leading Professional Accountancy services (Audit, Financial Advisory, Tax, Human Resources and Compliance) firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The firm is committed to excellent service delivery in accordance with global proven best accountancy practices.
As part of our expansion strategy, we seek to recruit competent and result oriented professionals to strengthen the team and ensure continued quality services.
- Participates in the firm's strategic planning process to refine the firm's mission, vision and values, assess its current state and establish goals for the future of the firm.
- Participates in planning activities, as assigned, to establish the objectives, revenue,
- client and staff projections, and associated budget for the audit department to be approved by the Board of Partners. .
- Ensures that the objectives and budgets for the audit department are met each quarter.
- Participates in business development of the practice by finding clients for the firm and retaining existing clients. .
- Provides input and reviews departmental policies, procedures and service methodologies and ensures that the team (Audit Staff) follows them.
- Participates in audit department meetings to communicate the department's direction, any changes in firm staffing or policies, new business opportunities, clients' project status and relevant technical discussions etc.
- Works to fulfill financial plans for the audit department to achieve the firm's financial goals, including expenditure, personal and departmental revenue goals, and staff productivity goals,
- Works to improve the audit department's profitability, revenue per engagement, and performance against budget with the Audit Service Line Leader.
- Develops alliances, referral relationships, and ensures work produced meets the quality standard.
- Develops proposal letters for audit engagements under the-then current client acceptance procedures for approval by the Audit Service Line Leader.
- The selected candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other social sciences. ACA/ACCA qualified with 10 years post NYSC experience in an audit firm and registered to sign off audit reports with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN).
- Must be result oriented as this position will play an important role in increasing the firm's Audit Practice through the development of newbusiness.
- The ideal candidate will further the Firm's existing strong presence and growth through their business development efforts,
- Minimum age of 35 years, and must not be more than 40 years of age.
go to method of application »
- Supervises professional performance audit staff responsible for conducting performance audits or evaluations of programs that include but are not limited to effectiveness. efficiency, public policy assessment, governance, internal control and compliance objectives.
- Continuously assesses the support needed by members of the Audit department for the maintenance and development of performance auditing. .
- Manages and develops training programmes in accordance with the Audit needs and the annual work plan.
- Reviews audit jobs for accuracy, quality and conformance to departmental policy, ordinance and statutory requirements.
- Maintain, update and develop technical documents, manuals, guidelines, training material for the Audit department etc.
- Develops or modifies work plans, methods and procedures.
- Determines work priorities and develops work schedules to provide adequate staff coverage.
- Conducts performance evaluations and provides coaching, mentoring. and suggests training plans to help staff further develop their skills.
- Planning, directing, and completing business process control review engagements.
- Ensure in other capacity building programs/projects as relpted to the Audit department
- Motivates, encourages and assists members of Audit department to maintain and further develop performance audit capacity.
- Educated to degree level (Bachelor) in fields relevant to performance auditing.
- Must be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- At least 15 years post qualification and professional experience in performance auditing from a reputable audit firm or atthe level of a Senior Internal Audit Manager.
- Well experienced in methodology, capacity building and in performance auditing.
Method of Application
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND APPLICATION TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN ONE WEEK OF PUBLICATION. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SIAOSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Drivers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Driving Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited