New Vacancies at LexTorah
Posted on: 17 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Our client seeks driven and experienced employees with clear understanding of their roles in growing an organisation. General good knowledge and experience in their respective fields is important
- The individual is expected to buifdJIead a marketing team in an IT Communications Organization.
- As a learn head he will define approach and duties of Marketing Executives, lead and take responsibility of high level clients.
- The individual is expected to use CRM tools and e marketing solution to expand operations of the marketing department
- The individual must monitor performance of Marketing Executives realtime and ensure Targets are met.
- HND or B.Sc (any good course).
- 5 years post university experience in marketing
- Track record of performance.
- Experience in leadership and team coordination
go to method of application »
- These individuals are expected to have 2nd Glass upper in any discipllne and natural interest Skills in IT & Business Development
- They must understand MODERN IT tools like VOIP, IPPBX, CRM, WIRELESS NETWORKING with a view of introducing potential clients to our solutions, These indiViduals must be self dnven, willing to take targets, creative and confident with deep interest in information Technology and passion for providing technology solutions.
- BSc or HND (IT, Sciences, Marketing or any good degree).
- 2 years Experience in IT Business Development
Method of Application
For more information on each job visit www.lextorahjobs.com Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- HR Manager at an Automobile Firim - Kimberly Ryan
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag