Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa. We are currently looking for a Packaging Manager for our Client who is a Facility Management Services Company
The individual will directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, which includes; inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
· Analyze and determine all standards for packaging lines and ensure compliance to all schedule for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively.
· Monitor and recommend improvements in processes to increase efficiency of packaging department and monitor inventory for warehouse and maintain records of all physical transactions and prepare documents for same.
· Coordinate with production and quality assurance department to ensure adherence to all manufacturing schedules.
· Maintain and ensure compliance to packaging schedule and assign specific tasks to all employees and monitor all packing equipments and supplies.
· Coordinate with quality and warehouse departments to monitor everyday activities of units and ensure efficient working of both manufacturing and packaging department and ensure continuous improvement in same.
· Manage all work according to packing schedule and maintain an inventory of materials and completion of all projects with required timeframe.
· Develop team environment in department and resolve all packing issues in coordination with quality department.
· Coordinate with plant manager and evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and improve quality of all processes and provide necessary training and counseling to employees as per requirement.
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with all external vendors and contractors and improve efficiency process through incorporation of new technology.
· Prioritize and manage multiple, complex packaging projects simultaneously with an established time frame and budget
· Communicate with buyers on timelines, budgets, and job requisition forms for large seasonal campaigns
Qualification and Experience:
· Degree in Engineering
· Minimum 2-3 experience as a Manager in a Packaging environment
. Must have worked or currently working in a Biscuit producing company
· Great team player
· Excellent leadership and managerial skills
· Ability to make solid business decision
· Be professional, and positive
· Have integrity, initiative and focus
· Be able to think, communicate and present information effectively
· Have good coping skills
· Ability to motivate self, team or staff
Interesteing and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.