OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization - "you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers' - an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve - who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment - to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you're most passionate about. Selah.
- Developing compliance policies and procedures, reviewing company policies and processes, internal audits and advising management on possible risks (Operational, Technology, Market & Credit Risk etc.).
- Overseeing and managing compliance for the Company and ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures by all units/employees.
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorist (AML/CFT) and related activities legislations.
- Tracking and resolving all KYC/AML/CFT issues identified in both external and internal examinations/inspections within agreed timelines.
- Handling Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements and issues, and ensuring all Agents acquired are KYC compliant.
- Working with the Management in defining the business’ risk tolerance; that is establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the business, and setting overall policies and standards, including creating business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Preparing monthly compliance report highlighting the compliance issues. Risk reporting to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Data Analytics: Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting. Analyse the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Accounting or courses with risk management content.
- An advanced Degree in Finance or an MBA is strongly ideal
- 7-10 year+ working experience in Compliance/Audit/Legal/Internal Controls role.
- Prior experience is essential in facilitating judgment related decisions and implications of risk within a commercial business
go to method of application »
- Responsible for planning, project delivery, operation and management of Financial technology function
- Lead Technical and Business strategy and contribute to pipeline ideas.
- Work with the team to translate user needs into development requirements that drive impact for the business.
- Identify and bring forth strategic topics needing attention and presents compelling suggestions for additional research or feasibility assessment.
- Partner with cross functional-teams including product Management to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- Identify, validate and manage collaboration with 3rd party services and resources where required.
Corporate Governance & Risk Management:
- Liaising with relevant regulatory bodies such the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), NIBSS, CIBN.
- Grow and lead a talented team, developing the careers and technical capabilities of all team members.
- Own and manage work streams from inception through implementation ensuring outcomes and deadlines are met.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Finance or Information Technology, while a Master’s degree with relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Experience 7 - 10 years’ experience in the Financial/ IT/ e-commerce industry with at least 4 years in a strategic technology role in the finance industry or in a similar or comparable institution
- Relevant industry experience in financial services (agency banking, mobile money) and e-commerce and knowledge of emerging technology
- Extensive software engineering experience.
- Knowledge in designing and leading application architecture and implementations of localized and enterprise wide solutions.
27th June, 2019.
go to method of application »
General Roles and Responsibilities
- To direct and control the provision of effective legal services to the organization and ensure the highest quality of legal and compliance advice is provided to the organization.
- Provide sound legal solution to the Company and affiliate mainly on corporate matter, contract, litigation. labour issue, foreign business operation, and property law for the businesses to achieve its goals.
- Provide the Management with advice in relation to the Companies and Allied Matters Act, land and property laws, and ensure compliance with their requirements.
- Board Support
- Manage business arrangements in support of the effective operation of the Board of Directors and ensure good information flows into the Board
Qualifications & Experience Level
- A First degree in Law; An LLM in Corporate Commercial Law is preferable.
- At least 8 years’ experience in law firms or in house lawyer from leading companies. Skilled in contractual/civil and business commercial laws.
go to method of application »
- Central to this role is the support of all marketing and PR initiatives that will promote consciousness and awareness of all client brands within the relevant target audiences
- Brand sectors include Real estate, ICT services, Mobile Banking, Fitness & Health, CSR, and Hospitality.
- Produce a minimum of 3 write ups a month (blogs, feature articles, newsletters) on any of the brands within the group.
- Generate a minimum of 4 content ideas [excluding writing] a month for any of the brands within the group. While not all ideas may be implemented, Analyst is to keep a log of all content ideas that have been approved and accepted as bonafide ways of achieving brand awareness. This log will be basis of review for this specific deliverable.
- In addition to social media, analyst is responsible for generating content for traditional channels, like radio, TV and OOH advertising,
- Analyst will collaborate with and manage third parties engaged to generate content for the group.
Social Media Management:
- Generate posting schedules according to instructions provided by superiors.
- Generate captions for content produced by third party service providers.
- Monitor and ensure that schedules generated by third parties are posted as agreed
- Overall responsibility for monitoring all third party marketing and PR campaigns for brands and reporting any inconsistencies or departures from agreed SLAs.
Communication and Public Relation:
- Draft press releases and dissemination to relevant media channels
- Monitoring & reporting on new stories on events related to business and initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in fields related to Arts, Communication & IT
- Experience: Cognate experience (3 - 5 years) as a digital media specialist, communications specialist, PR Analyst and other related roles.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.