Head, Financial Technology at OutsideinHR Limited
Posted on: 21 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at OutsideinHR Limited
OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization - "you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers' - an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve - who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment - to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you're most passionate about. Selah.
Head, Financial Technology
- Responsible for planning, project delivery, operation and management of Financial technology function
- Lead Technical and Business strategy and contribute to pipeline ideas.
- Work with the team to translate user needs into development requirements that drive impact for the business.
- Identify and bring forth strategic topics needing attention and presents compelling suggestions for additional research or feasibility assessment.
- Partner with cross functional-teams including product Management to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- Identify, validate and manage collaboration with 3rd party services and resources where required.
Corporate Governance & Risk Management:
- Liaising with relevant regulatory bodies such the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), NIBSS, CIBN.
- Grow and lead a talented team, developing the careers and technical capabilities of all team members.
- Own and manage work streams from inception through implementation ensuring outcomes and deadlines are met.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Finance or Information Technology, while a Master’s degree with relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Experience 7 - 10 years’ experience in the Financial/ IT/ e-commerce industry with at least 4 years in a strategic technology role in the finance industry or in a similar or comparable institution
- Relevant industry experience in financial services (agency banking, mobile money) and e-commerce and knowledge of emerging technology
- Extensive software engineering experience.
- Knowledge in designing and leading application architecture and implementations of localized and enterprise wide solutions.
27th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from OutsideinHR Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Risk & Compliance at OutsideinHR Limited
- Legal Adviser/Company Secretary at OutsideinHR Limited
- Marketing & PR Analyst at OutsideinHR Limited
- Know More About OutsideinHR LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Value Chain Officer at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Chief Portfolio Management Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Entry-level Cashier at Just Gas Limited
- Senior Business Consultant at H. Pierson Associates
- Internal Auditor at Atlantic Hall Schools
- Accounts Manager at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Control Officer at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Supervisor at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited