- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Jobs at Connect Rail Services Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at ConnectRail Service Limited
Connect Rail Services Limited - Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
We are looking for a responsible retired Customs Officer to manage customs documentation.
The goal is to establish a safe workplace for clients and employee.
- Identifying people to question based on prior offenses/likely risk etc.
- Manage all custom documentation
- Manage all NPA documentation
- Identify all corrective measure to sort all import and export of goods from one terminal to the other
- Effective take-over of all Customs imports and export clearance functions.
- Legislative reform to provide a basis for the application of modern Customs Procedures.
- Seamless real-time transactions, paperless flows, and connectivity with other stakeholders.
- Development of a single window for harmonizing and standardizing international trade information.
- Increased awareness/capacity building of stakeholders.
- Proven experience as Custom Officer
- Ability to liaise with other stakeholders
- Experience in writing reports
- Proficient in MS Office
- Implementation of Agreement on Customs Valuation. (ACV)
- Collaboration with the World Customs Organization, Business, and stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
go to method of application »
Jhaki (www.jhaki.com) is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Social Media and Growth Hacker Intern who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
- You will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience.
- You will have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at fast pace.
- Getting started, you will be tasked with identifying the key topics and trends in our industry.
- You will learn quickly how to attract and engage our target audience. As an important member of a
- fast-growing start-up, you will be expected to become an expert and thought-leader on your topics of choice.
- In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the objectives and strategies for social media marketing at Datahug
- Managing social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing to support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- Connecting with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
- Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and debate
- 0-2 years marketing experience
- An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
- A natural writer with your own blog and social media following
- A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter
Method of Application
Qualified Candidate should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ConnectRail Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Libra Motors Limited
- Warehouse Attendant at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Management Trainees at Cross Country Limited
- Business Development Manager at Globe Gate West Africa Limited
- Drivers/Logistics Service Providers at a Logistics Company
- Human Resource Manager at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer at Dropoff Technologies
- Human Resource Manager at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited