Human Resource Roles at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limit
Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine.
Location: lkoyi, Lagos
- Applicant must have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management with not less than two years work experience in the same field.
- Applicant must possess good computer skills (Ms Word, Excel and Power point). Applicant must be familiar with Labour Law, other Legislations and all Human Resource functions.
- He/she must be a professional in talent training and development.
go to method of application »
Location: lkoyi Lagos
- Applicant must have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or Marketing with not less than two years work experience in Public Training. Applicant must have a good knowledge of Corporate Training System and be able to develop Training Materials and Training System.
- The Applicant should be able to speak or master at least two native languages. Applicant must have good motivational skills, good communication skills and excellent computer skills (Ms Word, Excel and Power point).
- Applicant must be willing to travel to rural area and be able to work under pressure. Applicants with NCE degrees can also apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org Format of Email subject should be the position applied for and name.
For enquirers Tel: 01-2933125, 07033553568.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacy Technician at Ashaka Clinic
- Job Vacancies at Mt. Sinai Hospitals Ltd
- Junior Resident Doctor at The National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Jobs at LouisMed Specialist Hospital and Fertility Centre
- Job Vacancies at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano
- Medical Doctor at GNI Healthcare Limited
- Call Center Agent at Hallmark Health Services Limited
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited