Jobs at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our client in the Hospitality industry seek to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The primary role of IT Administrators is to oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems, manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network, monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess existing network servers, operating systems and security programs.
- Upgrade existing hardware and software programs.
- Install and implement effective security systems.
- Manage data backup and retrieval processes.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs.
- Create graphics, fliers and promotional materials for organization’s events.
- Manages the organization’s website to make sure it is always up to date and relevant.
- Source and deploy budget friendly, efficient and effective IT solutions to solve organization’s problems and improve processes
- Previous experience in Similar role
- Must have Graphics design skills, Networking skills, Desktop publishing skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure and Problems solving skills.
- Work experience: 1-3 years work experience.
go to method of application »
Zip/Postal Code: 234
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Post receipts and invoices into customer accounts on POS and accounting software.
- Maintains hotel rooms occupancy charts.
- Maintains the membership files & records.
- Takes customers food, drinks and events orders.
- Prior Experience in Customer Service and similar roles
- Problems solving skills and experienced in relating with Expatriates.
- Must have Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handling Pressure & Basic Numeracy skills.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agents at Sansvid - M International
- Job Opportunities at Rossland Group
- Java Programmer at Bridgegap Consults Limited
- Chartered Accountant at Invent Alliance Limited
- Human Resource Projects Officer at Owens and Xley Consults
- Job Opportunities at Five3 Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Atlas Professionals
- Job Openings at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited