Receptionist at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our client in the Hospitality industry seek to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Zip/Postal Code: 234
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Post receipts and invoices into customer accounts on POS and accounting software.
- Maintains hotel rooms occupancy charts.
- Maintains the membership files & records.
- Takes customers food, drinks and events orders.
- Prior Experience in Customer Service and similar roles
- Problems solving skills and experienced in relating with Expatriates.
- Must have Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handling Pressure & Basic Numeracy skills.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT Administrator at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Facility Officer at Paykobo
- Support Services Manager at Sightsavers
- Manager, Creche at Somanda Consulting
- School Accountant at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Office Support Secretary at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Head of School at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Executive Assistant at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria