IT Administrator at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our client in the Hospitality industry seek to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The primary role of IT Administrators is to oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems, manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network, monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess existing network servers, operating systems and security programs.
- Upgrade existing hardware and software programs.
- Install and implement effective security systems.
- Manage data backup and retrieval processes.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs.
- Create graphics, fliers and promotional materials for organization’s events.
- Manages the organization’s website to make sure it is always up to date and relevant.
- Source and deploy budget friendly, efficient and effective IT solutions to solve organization’s problems and improve processes
- Previous experience in Similar role
- Must have Graphics design skills, Networking skills, Desktop publishing skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure and Problems solving skills.
- Work experience: 1-3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Receptionist at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at MyJobMag Limited
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer at Veripark Software Solutions
- IT Outsourcing Supervisor at Netcom Africa
- Analyst, NOC Optimization at IHS Towers
- Senior Information Communication Technology Associate, GS-7 at UNICEF
- Data Officer at Sightsavers
- Software Developer at eHealth Systems Africa
- Senior Software Developer (Geospatial) at eHealth Systems Africa