Fresh Jobs at Isalu Hospitals Limited
Posted on: 8 April, 2019
Deadline: 13 April, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Isalu Hospitals
Isalu Hospitals Limited was incorporated in 2004 as a limited liability company registered with corporate affairs commission (RC 502112). We are a specialist healthcare provider located in the heart of Ogba, Ikeja area of Lagos State.
The hospital idea was conceived to fulfill a desire and close the yearning gaps in the nation’s existing healthcare delivery systems. Despite the inadequacy of health facilities, the mode of delivering the available services requires improvement particularly to the elites, who not only desire cure for their ailments but also are concerned about the quality of facilities they come in contact with.
- Dispensing of drugs in accordance to doctor’s prescription
- Billing of drugs appropriately
- Daily stock taking
- Assisting in reordering for required drugs
- Checking of orders quantity and qualities supplied
- Any other assignment as it may come from pharmacy coordinator or higher officer
go to method of application »
IT Systems Administrator
- To support the use of information and communications technology across the organization
- To support the use of Electronic Health Record System
- To support the use of HR Management System and Accounting Solutions Installation and management of various application programs Managing web server and database systems
- To adopt a proactive approach in providing ICT support, advice and one to one training to end users across the organization.
- To be familiar with and support, install and manage a wide range of ICT infrastructures.
- Server administration – file, Print, Internet server Registering new users and maintaining user profiles, access rights etc.
- Network configuration and management – LAN, Peer-to-Peer, WAN Ensuring 24/7 internet connectivity Updating Antivirus on Servers and workstations.
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Ensuring and implementing necessary IT Security Training users on the use application packages, EMR and other IT resources as related to their job.
- To work as a team and adopt flexible working practices.
- Any other assignment from the management.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic and Computer Engineering or related field plus minimum of three years’ cognate experience.
- Possession of professional qualifications such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSA an added advantage
- Expert-level proficiency in Web Servers and Database Management System
- Knowledgeable in a minimum of two operating systems
- Strong skills in minimum of one Programming Language
- Strong skills in HR Management Systems and Accounting Solutions such as Sage 50 Accounting and QuickBooks.
- Good knowledge of Hospital Management Systems
- Ability to work independently and relate with vendors as needed
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Isalu HospitalsSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Rildelia Ventures Limited
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Health Assur Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Abuja Clinics
- Medical Practitioner at Beebat Medical Center
- Job Openings at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Mercy Group Clinics
- Radiographer/Sonographer at St. Kizito Clinic