Job Purpose : The primary function of the position is to execute all sales & marketing activities within assigned territory to significantly grow the current levels of business and increase top-line.
- Identifying and following up on all potential leads for prospective business.
- Adhere to the route schedules & regular visits to Retail pharmacies and patent market dealers.
- Promote products to increase top-line.
- Must build relationships with the retail pharmacists and internal departments such as sales and marketing to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, merchandizing techniques etc.
- Adhere to daily/weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Working in line with the company's values and goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualification:Graduate in (BSc.) in Science – Life Sciences.
Minimum Experience: Proven track record with relevant experience (2 years) in Pharma sectors. Preferably in MNC setup. Exposure in an African environment.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluency in English would be preferred.
- Computer operating skills required like MS Office.
- An aggressive and creative Sales & Marketing individual.
Nationality: Nigerian nationality required.