Career Opportunities at Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 8 March, 2019
Deadline: 31 March, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial requirements of all Nigerians. We commenced operations precisely on April 11th 2017, and have today stabilized as a financially stable bank.
- Supervise and coordinate branch operations activities on a daily basis
- Maintain a highly motivated, skilled and trained workforce with operations
- Ensure that all activities and process undertaken by operations unit conform to set standards pertaining to banking policies
- Ensure technical, banking and operation policies are efficiently and appropriately achieved
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Vault balancing
- Central Operations - Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Card Operations - Account Services, Reconciliation of the Bank’s debit card activities
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Treasury Operations - FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing
- To establish and maintain appropriate management of treasury liquidity position of the company at every point in time
- To ensure that loan account debit position is reduced to the barest minimal for reduced loan interest at the end of the month
- To coordinate instant transfers to various company bank account to meet disbursement needs
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
- To demonstrate and /or develop a proactive “change the Bank mindset”
- To ensure deliverables of team assigned
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time
go to method of application »
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR & admin Team, enabling the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way.
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Mmin function including letter writing, query confirmation of employees, file set up and management, producing/amending employment/contracts letters, travel arrangements and the processing of expenses
- Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient and effective HR administrative procedures
- Facilitate HR help desk process. ensuring timely resolution of employee queries
- Provide administrative support for recruitment including references, offer letters, acceptance and rejection of offer letters
- Provide first line HR support to employees and line managers on mailers of leave, and other key administrative related activities
- Coordinate HR wide activities, including HR calendar and project plans.
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or any relevant field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to organize tasks simultaneously, prioritize work and ensure tasks are completed by deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
go to method of application »
Job Field: Banking / Finance
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining the companies product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding business relationship in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new benefits for existing products (loans and deposits).
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly.
- OND, HND, B.Sc can apply
- Experience: 2 years
- Strong computer literacy
- Outspoken and courageous
- Very familiar with social media tools
- Very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction.
Other Requirements are:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
go to method of application »
- Develop and execute the annual audit plan of the Bank as approved including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by Management.
- Plan and carry out regular internal audits to evaluate compliance with the system of internal controls, assess the reliability and integrity of information and compliance with Bank’s policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ensure audit and other review findings, observations and recommendations are discussed with respective Unit Heads and agree on a plan of action for improvement.
- Conduct continuous follow up and post implementation reviews to ensure Unit Heads and other responsible persons act on agreed action plans.
- Maintenance of appropriate auditing standards.
- Keep Executive Management and the Audit Committee informed of emerging trends and practices in internal auditing.
- Issue periodic reports to the Audit Committee and Managing Director summarizing results of audit activities.
- Carry out special assignments, investigations or reviews that may be requested for by the Audit Committee and Executive Management.
- Rendering an independent, objective evaluation of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes of the Bank and making improvements where necessary.
- Managing and conducting performance, operational, financial, IT and compliance audit assignments with emphasis on a risk-based approach designed to assist Management in the attainment of its objectives.
- Ensure Enterprise-Wide Risk Management policies, controls and procedures, are effectively implemented, disseminated and complied with across the Bank.
- A University Degree/HND from a recognised University. An additional qualification/degree in any Finance/Business related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Micro finance Certification (Issued by CIBN) is essential.
- Membership of any related professional body is essential (ICAN, ACCA).
- Experience: Minimum of Seven (7) years of professional experience out of which at least Four (4) years must have been spent in Internal Auditing in a Financial Institution preferably Micro finance Bank and a minimum of Two (2) years at a Senior Management level.
- The ideal candidate must be highly organized, efficient, detailed, proactive, analytical with high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Money Trust Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Latest Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Vacancies at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Information Technology Manager at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Career Opportunities at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Product Manager at Babban Gona Farmer Services
- Investor Relations Officer at VFD Group
- Business Officer at Cellulant